- Fine Semolina (Rawa):-100gm,
- Toned milk:-250ml,
- Clarified butter (Ghee):-10gm,
- Cardamom powder:–1 tsp
- Artificial Sweetener: – as required
- Roast Semolina (Rawa) in a nonstick pan on low flame till it turns brown.
- Add clarified butter (ghee) and milk.
- Stir the mixture till it becomes sticky.
- Add cardamom powder and mix
- Remove the pan from heat and add artificial sweetener and mix properly to form dough.
- From the dough make small balls. It makes 4 laddoos.
Serving: – Makes 4 Laddoo
|1 laddoo||33 kcal||2.2 gm||0.30gm||3.3gm|