Rich in Proteins, Iron & Calcium
Preparation Time: 10 min
- Khajoor (dates) – 10 pcs (without seed and chopped)
- Milk – 1 ltr
- Skimmed Milk powder – 4tsp
- Small Banana – 2 small (chopped)
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- In a blender put milk powder, sugar, khajoor and quarter portion of milk and blend it to a thick paste.
- Add banana and rest of milk and make a thick juice.
- Keep it refrigerated for 20 minutes.
- Then pour into ice cream glasses and sprinkle saffron on the top.
- Serve chilled.
|SERVING||Carbohydrates (grams)||Proteins (grams)||Fats (grams)||Energy (Kcal)|
|For 1 serving||24||13||10||240|
Recipe shared by:
Ms. Tejas Limaye and Ms. Sonali Wagle
Dietitian, Diabetes Unit, KEM