- Finely chopped coriander leaves:-2 cups (75gm),
- Gram Flour (Besan):-1/2 cup (30gm),
- Green Gram (Moong dal) flour:-1 cup(60gm),
- Garlic Paste:-2 tsp,
- Garammasala:-1 tsp,
- Lemon Juice:-1 tsp,
- Turmeric powder:-1 tsp,
- Roasted Sesame (Til) seeds:-1 tsp (5gm),
- Red Chili Powder:-to taste,
- Oil:-4tsp for shallow frying,
- Salt:-to taste.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except oil and keep it asidefor 10min. add littlewater if needed.
- Mix everything to form dough. Roll the dough into cylindrical ball roll. Grease the steamer plate with oil put these balls and steam it for 20 to 25 min.
- Let it cool and cut it into half inches discs.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the rolls till they become golden brown.
- Out of this dough 12 Wadis can be made.
|Amount||Total calories||Total carbohydrates||Total proteins||Total Fat|
|Per Wadi||55 kcal||5 gm||2 gm||2 gm|