- Bottle Gourd (Doodhi/ Loki):-100gm,
- Skimmed Milk powder:-4 tsp,
- Clarified Butter (Ghee):-2 tsp,
- Cardamom Powder:-1 tsp,
- Artificial Sweetener: – as required
- Peal the skin of Bottle Gourd (Doodhi/ Loki) and grate it.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan and add the grated Bottle Gourd (Doodhi/ Loki) to it.
- Stir it well and cover the pan.
- Allow the Bottle Gourd (Doodhi/ Loki) to cook for 20 min till it gets soft.
- When it is cooked add skimmed milk powder to it and mix it well.
- Cook the mixture for another 5-10 min and switch the gas off.
- Lastly add cardamom powder and artificial sweetener to it and mix well.
|Per serving||172kcal||12.2gm||7.2 gm||10 gm|