- Whole Wheat Flour (Atta):-100gm,
- Sesame (Til) Seeds:-1 tsp,
- Carom (Seeds)
- Ajwain:-1/2 tsp,
- Turmeric Powder:-1/2/tsp,
- Asafoetida:-1/2 tsp,
- Oil:-3 tsp,
- Oil -for frying ,
- Salt:-to taste
- Mix all the Ingredients together in a bowl except oil. In small vessel (Kadhai) heat theoil, pour the heated oil into the mixture and mix it well.
- Put all the mixture into a cotton cloth and tie the cloth with a loose knot. Put this cloth in a vessel and keep the vessel into the pressure cooker for 15 minutes and steam it.
- Remove the vessel from the pressure cooker and with the help of water knead the mixture into dough.
- Put the dough into Chakli Maker and make the Chaklis. Heat oil in kadhai and then fry the chakli /roast theChaklies in the oven at 100 degree centigrade for 5 to 8 min. Serve it hot.
|1 serving||166kcal||1.37 gm||0.35gm||17.9gm|