Exercises for children suffering from Type 1 Diabetes
Type of exercise :: Calories burnt in 30 min
- Brisk Walking :: 135 cals
- Jogging :: 195 cals
- Cycling :: 186 cals
- Swimming :: 200 cals
Benefits of exercise
- Exercise along with good diet control helps in controlling the blood sugar.
- Exercises enhance the action of insulin and thus help to reduce the insulin dose.
- Improves blood circulation to legs.
- Exercise provides strength to the body and increases stamina
- Also reduces stress level and improves the quality of life.